[Announce] Registration is open for the Ohio LinuxFest Institute - November 1, 2019

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Thu Aug 1 15:39:39 EDT 2019

Registration is open for the Ohio LinuxFest Institute (OLFI) full-day
training sessions (a morning session followed by an afternoon sessions with
a lunch break). We would like to see you again on November 1st, 2019 in one
of the following training sessions.

   1. Linux Professional Institute (LPI) Boot Camp
   <https://ohiolinux.org/olfi-training-2019/linux-professional-institute-lpi-bootcamp/>
   2. AWS Cloud Platform, CloudFormation and Terraform
   <https://ohiolinux.org/olfi-training-2019/aws-cloud-platform-cloudformation-terraform/>
   3. Kubernetes on Google Cloud
   <https://ohiolinux.org/olfi-training-2019/kubernetes-on-google-cloud/>
   4. Linux Containers Internals
   <https://ohiolinux.org/olfi-training-2019/linux-containers-internals/>
   5. Linux Security Through Layers
   <https://ohiolinux.org/olfi-training-2019/linux-security-through-layers/>
   6. Using Ansible to Simplify Automation and Provisioning
   <https://ohiolinux.org/olfi-training-2019/ansible-automation-provisioning/>
   7. Web Application Security Testing
   <https://ohiolinux.org/olfi-training-2019/web-app-testing/>

Like previous years, we’re pleased to continue offering OLFI at a
competitive community rate. While other professional training is often
thousands of dollars, early bird pricing for OLFI is $449 until October 4,
2019.  After October 4th, the prices raise to only $499 for advance
registration and will be $549 for on site registration (space available).
Advance registration not only saves you money but also insures that you
will be in the session you need.

*Requesting Funding*

On the registration page, we have provided a sample letter that you can use
to request funding from your employer. This letter is available at
https://ohiolinux.org/olfi-training-2019/

Please note that Ohio LinuxFest is a 501(c)3 non-profit organizations run
by volunteers who happen to be Linux and Open Source enthusiasts!