[Announce] Affordable training available October 12, 2018 at Ohio LinuxFest

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at ohiolinux.org
Sat Sep 15 09:33:25 EDT 2018

Please consider sending the following message to your manager. Ohio
LinuxFest is offering professional training for $499.99 on Friday,
October 12, 2018. Similar training is offered by vendors at a much
higher rate.

---

Hello <<Manager Name>>
I just wanted to take few minutes to inform you about exciting
training courses offered by Ohio LinuxFest 2018 which would be very
beneficial for your team. These are one day training sessions and will
be held on October 12, 2018. We are proud to offer a quality and
diverse list of trainings at a very affordable price ($499.99).

The following courses will be offered at the Ohio LinuxFest 2018.

1. Linux Professional Institute (LPI) Boot Camp
2. Introduction to Ethical Hacking with Kali Linux
3. Progressing your career from Open Source to Information Security –
CISSP Mini Boot Camp
4. Linux Containers Internals
5. Automating with BASH Shell Programming
6. Practical Application Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
7. Managing Configuration and Deployment with Ansible

Detailed information about these training sessions is available at
https://ohiolinux.org/olfi-training-2018/.

You can register your team members for the training program at
https://ohiolinux.org/registration/ by picking “Ohio LinuxFest
Institute Professional Pass” option.

Looking forward to see some members of your team on October 12 and 13
at Hyatt Hotel in Columbus OH.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me or the
OLFI chair Rafeeq Rehman at rafeeq at ohiolinux.org.