[Announce] Ohio LinuxFest Call for Presentations now open

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at ohiolinux.org
Thu Feb 27 11:34:00 EST 2014

The 2014 Ohio LinuxFest is looking for presentations on Friday and
Saturday, October 24 and 25. Please visit the CFP page
(http://ohiolinux.org/CFP) for full details about submitting a proposal.
The deadline is May 24, but the sooner you can submit a talk, the
better.

Started in 2003, the Ohio LinuxFest is an annual grassroots conference
in Columbus, Ohio dedicated to open access for all. Presentations
relating to any free and open source software, not just Linux, are
welcome. Areas where we've had talks in the past include networking,
system administration, development, and community building.

Our audience consists of people at all skill levels. Prior speaking
experience is a plus, although we do try to provide opportunities for
first-time speakers. If you have any questions, please contact us at
speakers at ohiolinux.org. We look forward to hearing from you!

--
Michael Schultheiss
E-mail: schultmc at ohiolinux.org