[Announce] Ohio LinuxFest: Registration Closing; Prize contest

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Mon Sep 5 20:26:54 EDT 2011

This is a last reminder the registration for Ohio LinuxFest closes on
Wednesday Evening, at or around midnight. If you want to take advantage
of the free Enthusiast level pass, you need to pre-register, so get
those registrations in. And as an incentive to register, we are offering
a prize to the 1000th person to register: Your choice of a free
Supporter pass this year or next, or a free Professional pass ($365
value that comes with free training at OLFI) for 2012. Full details at
https://ohiolinux.org/1000.

To register, just go to https://ohiolinux.org/register. It's quick, it's
easy, and you wouldn't wnat to miss the 20th birthday party of Linux,
would you? I hear there will even be a birthday cake!

Regards,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien         TANSTAAFL
zwilnik at zwilnik.com      Linux User #333216