[Announce] Ohio LinuxFest 2011

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Tue Dec 7 09:27:41 EST 2010

This is an update on Ohio LinuxFest 2011.

1. The dates are now set for Friday, 9/9/11 through Sunday 9/11/11,
depending on which events you want to participate in. We are still
working on lining up keynote speakers, but please feel free to mark your
calendars now.

2. We are looking for some help from volunteers. If you have some time
and talent to contribute, we'd love to hear from you. We have needs in a
variety of positions, such as Security, Room checkers, T-shirt manager,
Dot-org liaison, etc. You can find the full list, with more details, at
https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/ohiolinuxfest/index.php?title=WeNeedTo#Overall:_Staff
. If you think you can help with one of these positions, drop me a line
and I'll put you in touch with the right people at OLF.

3. Do you have suggestions for OLF 2011? Maybe something you want to see
repeated, or not repeated? Please let me know. We at OLF want to offer
the best Linux conference experience possible, but we need your help to
make it so.

4. Finally, if you know of any LUGs or other Linux-oriented groups in
your area that are new or otherwise not getting these messages, let me
know. Keeping up with mailing addresses is a little tricky sometimes,
but we want to keep everyone informed.

See you in 2011!

--
Kevin B. O'Brien