[Announce] Oracle presentation

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Thu Oct 5 10:08:29 CDT 2006

Due to an urgent matter at a client in Memphis, the presenter for
yesterday's Oracle presentation was unable to present.  My contact at
Oracle tried to find an alternate presenter but was unable and also
forgot to inform CINLUG of the cancellation.  He has apologized for the
mixup and has rescheduled the Oracle presenter for our January 3, 2007
meeting.

On behalf of the CINLUG board, I'd like to apologize for yesterday's
snafu.  Hopefully those of you who did attend the meeting got something
out of the impromptu discussion time.  In the future, we plan on having
some emergency backup presentations should a scheduled presentation fall
through.