[Announce] CLUG would like to invite CINLUG to a picnic

celeste gale aminoac at gmail.com
Wed May 31 08:17:22 CDT 2006

On behalf of your neighbors to the east, we would like to invite CINLUG
members to CLUG's annual family picnic.

This year it is on your side of the state line in Rising Sun on June 24.

Location will be the Denver Siekman Environmental Park, 3334 Walston Rd,
Rising Sun, Indiana at 10:30am.

One of our members has managed to reserve the whole park for our group that
day.  Planned activities include making liquid nitrogen ice cream and
shooting off some rockets.  This is a pot luck, but we might set up a place
in our drupal site to state what you intend to bring so we do not end up
with 6 tuna salads ;).

Hope to see you there

Celeste