[Announce] New CINLUG discussion list

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Thu Oct 7 08:39:01 CDT 2004

Since our web forums are seldom used and many other LUGS have had
success with mailing lists, I've setup a discussion list for CINLUG use.
Hopefully it will have a decent activity level.

To subscribe to the discussion list, visit
http://lists.cinlug.org/listinfo/cinlug or send an e-mail to
cinlug-request at lists.cinlug.org with subscribe in the subject.  Once
you're subscribed, you can post a message to the list by e-mailing
cinlug at lists.cinlug.org

The list is setup so only list members can post to the list in order to
cut down on potential abuse by spammers.

We also have forums available at http://forums.cinlug.org and an IRC
channel #cinlug on irc.freenode.net.  Please feel free to use whichever
discussion method you feel comfortable with.