[Announce] CINLUG debuts its new website

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Tue Apr 6 16:16:45 CDT 2004

CINLUG is pleased to announce the debut of its new website, now online
at http://www.cinlug.org

To allow easier integration of our various websites, the CINLUG website
has been migrated from Zope to PostNuke.  The old forums have been
replaced with new forums, available at
http://www.cinlug.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=PNphpBB2&file=index
and our photo gallery has been integrated at
http://www.cinlug.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=gallery&file=index

The new forums include the resurrection of the CINLUG Job Board.  If
your company has any openings, contact jobboard at cinlug.org with
information about the open positions and they will be added to the Job
Board.

The majority of the content from the old CINLUG site has been migrated
to the new site.  The only content that has yet to be migrated are the
old forum posts, two of the presentations from the education section,
and the old news posts.

Please register for an account at
http://www.cinlug.org/user.php?op=check_age&module=NS-NewUser  Although
an account is not necessary to browse the website, by becoming a
registered user you can access additional website features.

If you have any comments, complaints, or suggestions, please e-mail
webmaster at cinlug.org