[Announce] Nominations for the next CINLUG BOD are still being accepted

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Wed Feb 19 12:20:49 CST 2003

The next CINLUG Board of Directors will be elected during the Annual
Meeting of CINLUG, Inc. on Wednesday, March 5, 2003.  We had intended
to hold nominations at the February 5, 2003 General Meeting, but due
to less than stellar turnout, we are instead holding nominations via
e-mail.

To nominate someone for the CINLUG Board of Directors, send an e-mail to
nominations at cinlug.org with the person's name and e-mail address.  We
will contact this person via e-mail to see if they accept the
nomination.  The people that accept their nomination will be placed on
the ballot, with voting taking place at the Annual Meeting on March 5,
2003.

We currently have not received any nominations, although two of the
current board members have expressed interest in continuing on the
Board of Directors.  There are seven positions on the Board of
Directors.  If we do not receive enough e-mail nominations, we will have
to take nominations from the floor of the Annual Meeting.

For more information about the CINLUG Board of Directors, refer to Article
III in the CINLUG Bylaws, available at
http://www.cinlug.org/about/bylaws_html