[Announce] ICE confrerence 2003

Kim J. Brand kim at kimbrand.com
Tue Nov 12 06:22:28 CST 2002

at the CINLUG meeting last week i invited anyone interested to help at the Indiana Computer Educators Conference next January.  The date for the Linux
workshop is Saturday, January 25, 2003 from 8:30 to 3:30 at the Indiana Convention Center.  there is more information at:
http://ice.bitwisesolutions.com/courses.asp?SlotID=24

i propose we schedule a saturday before the event to work through the goals for the workshop, review the materials we've developed and assign roles for the
helpers: hardware, grunts, install, config, etc., whatever.

last year the conference gave us a $300 stipend which we spent on beer and food.  underage helpers will get gift certificates to borders proportional to their
contribution.

let me know if you're interested and i'll keep you posted about our plans.

thanks,

kim